Inova Fair Oaks Hospital – VEMA is seeking FT and PRN Nurse Practioners to join their stellar hospitalist team!
A top-ranked 182-bed acute care community hospital, Inova Fair Oaks is located 20 miles outside of Washington, DC. Currently 10 physicians comprise their 24/7 adult hospitalist practice, including 2 full time nocturnists. Shifts are predominantly 10 – 12 hours in length, 3 – 4 days out of the week with no night call for NP's. On average, 10-15 patients are seen by each NP per day. Enjoy a flexible schedule that is determined on a monthly basis with no call!
VEMA offers a competitive hourly rates. Other benefits include:
- flexible scheduling for a better work/life balance
- paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
Recent Inova Fair Oaks Hospital accolades include:
- Ranked as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the country (Truven Analytics 2013)
- Ranked as one of Leapfrog’s Best Hospitals in the country (2012) – only hospital in Virginia to receive that award
- Premier Award for Quality (2010)
For more information visit: https://vemadocs.com
PRN/Part-Time ED MLP
Democratic EM Group Seeks Part-Time Emergency Department MLP (PA / NP)
Truly democratic ED group seeks Part-Time ED MLP to work at Fair Oaks Hospital in a progressive culture that is committed to investing in your personal and professional development. We are seeking a proactive leader with strong communication skills, high EQ, and a clear vision for their future. Candidates should be organized, self-confident, and able to solve challenging clinical problems.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Decision-maker and collaborator
- Team player adept at building strong relationships
Basic skills and experience required:
- Experience with sono guided lines
- Demonstrable record of collaboration and teamwork with ED nursing
- ED EMR experience, Epic preferred, but not required
- Strong oral communication and listening skills
- Fair Oaks ranked as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the country (Truven Analytics 2013)
- Fair Oaks ranked as one of Leapfrog’s Best Hospitals in the Country (2012) – only hospital in Virginia to receive that award
- Desired location in the DC Metro area
- Owners and operators of the hospitalist service line
- Exceptional ancillary services (24×7 MRI, Nuc Med, Sono capabilities)
- Progressive, family-oriented environment
- Strong relationships among nursing and hospital administration
- Long term stable contracts (20+ years)