A recipient of The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval, Fauquier is a smaller medical community with a tight-knit staff. Fauquier was established in 1925 and became part of LifePoint Hospitals in 2013. Built in 1999 and located in the charming community of Warrenton, the hospital itself is beautiful and modern.
Since 2000, Fauquier has been a Planetree designated patient-centered hospital, a distinction that highlights Fauquier's commitment to innovative, holistic healthcare. The Planetree designation focuses on excellence in ten different areas including:
- Patient-friendly hospital layout and interior design
- Healthy, delicious food
- Hospital-wide music and art for a relaxing, comfortable environment
- Customized patient and family education
- Massage, meditation, and yoga
- Innovative therapies, including pet therapy